Quick Party Bites
Make your party perfect, budget friendly and at the same time give your guests lip smacking treats which are time friendly and easy to make! Set your table with welcome drinks, appetizers, main courses and desserts!
· 2 ½ tbsp. strawberry crush
· 1 tsp. lemon bites
· 1 scoop vanilla extract
· ¾ soft drink ( lemon flavored)
1. Pour the strawberry crush in a glass.
2. Then add the lemon juice, vanilla ice-cream and finally top it with the aerated drink.
3. Serve immediately.
Water melon picnic punch
· 1 mini seedless watermelon
· 8 oz lemon juice
· 2 cups frozen strawberries
· ¾ cup sugar
· 2 cups ice
1. Slice the mini watermelon in half, using a spoon to scrape all of the fruit from the center of the melon. Place in a large blender.
2. Add the lemon juice, strawberries, sugar, and ice to the blender. Blend until pureed.
3. Pour lemonade straight from the blender, or pour into a pitcher. For an extra fun way to serve this drink, pour it into the two empty halves of the watermelon, add a skewered strawberry and lemon for garnish and then slurp your lemonade from a straw!
· 2 medium vine ripetomatoes, chopped
· 1avocado, chopped
· 1⁄4cup dicedred onion
· 1tbsp.olive oil
· 1tbsp. balsamic vinegar
· 1tsp.lemon juice
· salt and pepper
1. Add all the ingredients in small bowl and toss them together.
2. Keep it aside for 5 minutes before serving.
Spicy-Sweet Pretzel Mix
Duration – 15minutes
· 2 cups thin pretzel sticks
· 1 cup natural almonds
· 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
· 2 tablespoons dark- #fc9442; sugar
· 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1. First, preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
2. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper and simultaneously, in a large bowl, toss together pretzels and almonds.
3. In a small saucepan, bring butter, sugar, cayenne, and 1 tablespoon water to a boil and stir it constantly. Pour over the pretzel mixture in bowl; and gently stir the mix.
4. Spread pretzel mixture in a single layer on prepared sheet and bake until the almonds are crisp, for about 20 minutes, while tossing occasionally.
5. Cool them on a tissue before serving.
Cheesy Peri-Peri Stuffed Pav
· 8ladi pav, vertically
· 16 tsp.butter
For the peri-peri sauce
· 1/2 cupchopped freshred chillies
· 8garlic (lehsun) cloves
· 1 tsp.finelychopped coriander (dhania)
· 1 tbsp.lemon juice
· 1 tsp.dried oregano
· 1 tsp.dried thyme
· 1/2 tsp.dried parsley
· 2 tbsp.oil
· saltto taste
For the topping:
· 8 tsp.grated processed cheese
1. For the peri-peri sauce, combine all the ingredients without using water in a mixer and blend till its smooth and keep it aside.
2. The heat 1tsp. of butter on a non-stick tava, place the open pav and cook it on a medium flame till it turns light brown in colour on both sides. ‘
3. Add 1tsp. of the prepared peri-peri sauce on each side of the pav and close the pav.
4. Again cook the pav on a medium flame using 1 tsp. of butter till it turns golden brown in color from both the sides.
5. And finally top it with 1 tsp. of cheese
6. Repeat steps 1 to 4 to make more stuffed pav and serve immediately.
Ginger peanut somen noodles
· One 8-ounce package somen noodles
For the dressing
· 3 tablespoons freshly grated ginger
· Grated zest of 1 lime
· 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
· 3 tablespoons rice-wine vinegar
· 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
· 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
· 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
For the garnish
· 1/2 cup thinly sliced scallions, plus more for garnish
· 1/2 cup chopped roasted peanuts, plus more for garnish
1. For the dressing: In a medium bowl, whisk together ginger, lime zest, lime juice, vinegar, salt, and pepper. And then add oil in a steady stream until mixture is modified; Place it aside.
2. Bring in a large saucepan of water to a boil. Add noodles, and cook until it’s soft according to package instructions, for about 6 minutes. Drain in a bowl-shaped strainer, and transfer the noodles to a serving bowl.
3. Now add some dressing, scallions, and peanuts to noodles and toss to combine.
4. Serve it warm that is at room temperature, or chilled, and garnish with additional scallions and peanuts.
Ice Cream Sandwiches
· ½ pint ice cream(any flavor), slightly softened
· 16 small crisp cookies (such as Pepperidge Farms Bordeaux, gingersnaps, or shortbread)
Sandwich the ice cream between the cookies. Serve immediately or freeze.
· 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, at room temperature
· ¾ c. powdered sugar
· 1 tsp. ground espresso (or finely ground fresh coffee beans)
· 1 Tbsp. coffee liqueur
· 1 Tbsp. white rum
· 2 Tbsp. mini chocolate chips
· cocoa powder
1. In a small mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, powdered sugar, espresso, coffee liqueur, and rum and beat it until it’s smooth and creamy.
2. Take a spoonful and dip into the serving bowl; sprinkle with mini chocolate chips and cocoa powder.
3. Serve with your favorite cookies.